Diecast car models collectors forum
Thank You For Login.Wait Our Server Will Redirect You.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thank You For Login.Wait Our Server Will Redirect You.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Display Cases or Showcases

Go down

Display Cases or Showcases Empty Display Cases or Showcases

Post  Admin Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:57 am

A nice Showcase for your models is always desired.
There are lot of foreign(Esp.USA)Companies those make fine quality all alluminium or steel frame showcases with four side tempered durable glass.They come about at nearly 15thousand INR-but it is impractical to order such cabinet from India.I personally will advice you to roam yourself at your city where many steel/iron manufacturares set up there showroom-they often have their own factory.Find a guy,who is interested in experimentation-give him downloaded print picture of your dream cabinet-beleive me,I got a 6feet X 4feet X 3feet top quality and finish showcase with LED light fittings at Kolkata at Rs.6000.
Only they will say you to buy the whole sheet of steel(in my case) or alluminium-as,they are quite sure the remaining alluminium/steel sheet will be scrap due to lack of buyers like us!The size using full sheet is economical,You will not like to bring the remaining sheet at home to play! Very Happy
Two major things I must point out:
1.Dont use hallogen focussing lamps-they are appealing,but produces much heat,which can even melt the rubber tyres.Use LED lamps instead-they produce cold light,also economical as it consumes very less current.
2.Buy a 2-3" cellotape(Scotch brand is the best-you can find it at BIgBazzar)-tape all the openings of your showcase-it will prevent dust and moisture entry.

http://www.selquin.com/EN/default.aspx -this site will give you good idea about the design of showcases.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://indiandiecastcar.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum